Saturday, January 1, 2011

Welcome to Our Daily Break!

Are you bored at work? Need a quick distraction from a droning class lecture? Just want a breather in your day? You're in luck because Our Daily Break will provide a quick solution to all of the above. I have been coming across and sharing random finds here and there for a few years now. Since a reasonable amount of my time goes into this stress-relieving hunt, I feel the time has come for a more organized means of spreading the wealth. This blog will feature light hearted, funny, shocking, and random yet interesting content for an instant getaway. My comrade, Prezbo, and I will do our best to share the wealth daily. If you have befitting post ideas/content that you come across, please send them to OurDailyBreak@gmail.com for us to post your contribution.

Without further ado, here's the first break. I hope you enjoy it. I know I did.

Happy New Year! For all of you travelling, please be safe and don't let this be you! We will find a way to capture it! (Photo courtesy of lacollins)

Until next time when I'd like to...
B. Heard

No comments:

Post a Comment